4.19.2007

Not quite finished yet

i just wanted to check in. i know i know. my entries of late have dwindled to nothing, almost two months since my last. funny... its when so much is happening in life that you forget to write it all down... or simply don't have time. any body looking to be a personal memoir-ist? hmmm.
.
big things i'll mention for now. i finally moved into my house! yay. hopefully i will be having my housewarming(s) soon. the loose ends are slowly coming together.... just have to get the office organized, the extra stuff in the garage cleaned out, sold off, etc, my closet organized, blah blah blah. you get the picture.
.
but i should have more time for that though... being since that big thing number two... me and ron have decided to part ways. complicated story, but for now, i'll just say, we realized we had some fundamental differences of opinion... nip at the bud is how i like to think of it. hmmm, i think it was a good thing to part but i can't lie about still thinking about him here and there. we did have a brief moment in the sun. oh well.
.
other than that, i've been my usual. slacking at work, avoiding career advancement, over-spending, looking forward to getting out of here.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home