11.17.2005

Do You Not See It?

a friend forwarded me this link to an online optical illusion. it's fucking awesome.
.
http://www.patmedia.net/marklevinson/cool/cool_illusion.html
.
i like how the direction mention that here's another example our eyes don't necessarily see what's there. anyhow, in general news, my thanksgiving plans are slowly solidifying. robert and i, instead of doing a thanksgiving for two which i thought was bordering on slightly lame, not because of the company mind you, but just the principal, will now be joining alice and company in a cookout marathon. no, it should be a relatively small affair but at least a little more populated than two people. damn, that would be a lot of leftover turkey. heh heh.
.
if nothing else i am sooo looking forward to having a break. i am not excatly why, but the past few week and especially the last few days, partly being in and out with being sick, i have just felt so exhausted everyday. i have my moments of energy and overall i am fine, but sometimes, all i really want to do in cuddle up in my bed. maybe its just me going into psuedo hibernation haha. it will be nice to have some free time to just chill and re-collect myself.
.
this semester has actually gone by amazingly fast and in general i feel like i have done a lot. studio is going relatively decent although demanding, and once thanksgiving is over, all my other classes will slowly close out without much fanfare thank you. i have tried to find someone a little more special this semester, and not throwing in the towel, but in general it was fun i guess. maybe finding a boy isn't the best thing, i mean, another reason, to ditch what i have to do to go cuddle in my bed. haha. and my safer sex outreach has proven to be at the very least, an interesting experience and maybe i will find more my place in it next year. but i what i want is a few days to just organize my photo albums again, attempt a catch up on my missing journal entries, which hopefully this blogging habit should take the place of, and just in general chill and re-focus my energies. next semester i know will be very interesting, contemplating what's to happen after graduation. and i think that's why i am looking forward to thanksgiving break, a moment to sort of pause and think about the past two- four years of my life since college, to sort of chart where i have been, and where i might wanna go.
.
to maybe see something that was always there.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home