11.07.2006

One Fine Year

we made it readers ... the one year mark. i have been detailing my usually uninteresting and meandering life with excessive verbarrhea, to the chagrin of only the faithful of faithful. thank god that amount to the grand number of zero.
.
hmmm, one might wonder if i've made any "progress" since starting this electronic format up, sitting in gund, on a most likely cold cambridge evening, one year ago? well... i'm still single (technically), i have another useless degree underneath my belt, i have a home in the works, and a small degree of peace in my life. not too bad... can't win them all.
.
my first article was about a goddamn fruit.... a forced attempt to clever and funny, but ultimately trite and meaningless. but hey, try try again... evntually you'll find some moments of distinct inspiration in this annual.... i hope. i've tried my best. i hope you who do read occasionally, have enjoyed some of the ride. it's me, soul and life bared for all to see... well, most of it.
.
being forever an optimist... it has been one fine year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home